"Let everything you do be done as if it will make a difference." (William James)
In the sponsor phase of the coaching program
the client's sense of identity and self-image is in focus.
Basic assumptions :
- On the deepest level of identity, everyone is a good person.
People have on this level always positive intentions.
- It is crucial to be able to see and to acknowledge other's inner goodness and their
potential for doing good.
- Everyone is on his or her own "Journey of the Hero/Heroine".
- The more this person can be persuaded to let out his/her inner light,
the more light will there be in the World.
- My presence and my steady attentiveness, my ability to truly see others,
will in a natural way
activate their deepest potential.
- The person I have in front of me is valuable.
He/she is worth my full attention and my acknowledgement.
Becoming conscious of negative / non-existent / positive sponsoring. Centering meditation, getting into contact with one's inner resources. Exercises for centering / inner balance. Symbolic work with the "Journey of the Hero". Work with the three Will powers - Strong / Skilful / Good. Grounding of one's personal potential. Finding Inner Sponsors.'