In the performance coaching level the behavior of the client is in focus.
What he/she does, what could be good to enhance, what can be done in a clearer way.
What may need to be done less or not at all.
- People have the skills they need in order to act in a way that benefits them.
These skills can be activated by appropriate positive feed-back and praise.
- My client will develop his/her way of acting in a natural way by getting good
feed-back and honest praise.
- Each person masters something. With good feed-back and honest praise my client
will reach his/her highest potential in his/her occupational area.
- If someone knows what he/she is good at, he/she can easily develop this skill.
- My client will grow and develop by stretching his/her skills and by getting praise
for his/her efforts.
Specific formulation of goals for the performance and for the concrete desired results. Feed-back of the measurable results from using knowledge and skills. Subconscious anchoring of resource states.
Cross-coupling of resources from strong states to weak states.